- Highland Quilters Programme 2017
17 January: Members Even UFOs – Fabric & Book Swap and bring along your favourite gadget and explain what it does or tell us about your favourite website.
- 21 February: Sandra Ian and Pat Grant
A talk about their recent trip to India with photos
- 21 March: Embellish Me – show and tell
Show and tell us about any items you have embellished and also bring along your lace, beads, buttons etc also an embellished work in progress to work on.
- 18 April: Quilters Guild –
Textile Traditions Box (Travelling Curator)
- 16 May: Lesley Davis –
Talk by Lesley Davis – “Quilting after City and Guilds
- 20 June: Challenge 2017 – ‘Weavers Song’
A talk on Harris Tweed – details to follow. This summer’s quilting challenge is to create a piece interpreting The Weaver’s Song. Details to follow.
- 19 September: Sheena Norquay – Sheena’s Quilting Journey an opportunity to sit back and enjoy Sheena’s work. (Pt. 3)
- 17 October: Linus Talk Anne Sillar will give us a talk about Linus Quilts and show examples.
- 21 November: Challenge Quilts and AGM.
Exhibit and show and tell your own ‘Weavers song’.
- 12 December: Christmas Quiz.