- 23rd January 2018. Heather Sheerin will talk on her recent textile trip to Vietnam.
- 20th February: Quilter’s Guild Travelling Trunk – Memebers will be able to see older Quilts and textiles held by the Quilters Guild
- 20th March: Hungarian Fabrics & Transylvanian Embroidery
A talk by Gilly Thomson
- 17th April: Corners Evening – Fabric Painting and Printing
- 15th May: Jo Avery – a talk “Modern Quilts”
Jo’s website is www.mybearpaw.com
- 19th Jun : Norma Scothern – a talk on her work using recycled materials
- 18th September : “Blues Night” – Blue & White blocks for a charity Quilt & introduction to “Blue &White” Challenge.
- 16th October : Corners Night – Christmas Theme
- 20th November – AGM and Show and Tell – Blue & White pieces.
- 11th December – Christmas Meeting